
Dear Jesus,
Thank you so much for loving me! Since I have been born I have been through a lot! It's made me think about when you were born. I've had a warm soft bed. You slept in hay. I've been in a clean and sterile environment. You slept in a barn with animals to keep you warm. My every need and want has been attended to by many people. You had many people looking for you so they could kill you. Eventually you did die at the hands of men. Why would you leave heaven and come to earth? Why would you leave your throne and submit yourself to mere humans? I don't understand these things yet, maybe I never will. But I know that you did this so that I could spend eternity in heaven.
Jesus, please make me a boy who longs to know you, who loves your Word, who spends my life longing to please you. There are so many things I will do wrong in my life. I will disobey, I will put things before you and I will desire material things over eternal things. I know these things will hurt you but I know you have already paid the price for these sins.
You have answered so many prayers on my behalf already. I am alive because of you! May I live to glorify you and carry the Good News everywhere I go, like my namesake, Zechariah.
I love you!
Andersen Zechariah






No comments:
Post a Comment