
Our little bubby is still doing great! He took three bottles today!!! They were going to start him with just one but after he did good with the first one they decided to let him try a bottle for the rest of his feedings today. He will go back to his feeding tube over night just to give him a little break.
His Jaundice level is down to 6. Which is GREAT! They will test him at 6:00 am tomorrow morning and hopefully they will take him out from under the lights.
They took him off of his IV fluids tonight. That was exciting!
I finally got to meet this little guy tonight. On Monday and Tuesday I saw him through the nursery window at Bromenn but after school this afternoon I drove over to Peoria and got to spend some time with him. He is precious as precious can be!
We would appreciate prayer in following areas right now...
- Andersen would continue to grow and develop. That he would continue to be succesful in taking his bottles, that his jaundice levels would be normal, and that he would be able to breath 100% on his own
- Continue to pray for healing and strength for Mandy. She is tired! Pray that when she can sleep that it would be a peaceful sleep without interuption. Also, pray for her pain level. Her staples are about ready to come out so her insision is very sore and sensative
Kid Update-
Still doing good. Thank you for praying for their health. God is keeping the germs away. I was thankful for the end of another school week. I think they were too! Clare got 100% on her spelling test today. WAY TO GO CLARE!!!
Tonight the kids are having a sleep over at Grammy's. They are having pizza, popcorn and watching Horton Hears A Who.
Until tomorow...
Love, Alyssa



No comments:
Post a Comment