This is Alexander here... On Saturday I got to meet Andersen and I think Andersen was happy to see me. I saw his eyes a little bit open and um... me and Andersen were having a really fun time spending time with each other. I thought he was really cute and I know that his heart beat has to be 60-40 and on Saturday I saw a picture of us in his bed. Andersen was like "is that my brother or is that just a kid dressed up as a nurse." And Andersen thought for a long time and said in his mind "oh that's my brother. Yeah I get to meet my brother", Andersen said. And then mommy sent Clare into the nursery with me. So we got to pet him, like touching him. Someday I think Essy will like Andersen and Andersen will like Essy. I think Andersen will like Penny too when he gets older. I miss Andersen a lot. Today at church I saw Clare crying because she misses Andersen and mommy and daddy.
Andersen I will pray for you!
Love, Alexander
The details of today-
Andersen had a couple of small set backs today. He is spitting up a lot when he eats. He was taking 29 ml, about 1/2 - 3/4 of an oz. of milk but that needed to be backed down to 23ml. In order to be transfered back to Bromenn he has to be consistently taking 38ml. Also, he had three episodes of heart deceleration. One of those involved color change in his face. Because of that they have increased his oxygen again. We believe that these are all normal premature baby issues. But there is a certain amount of dissapointment with these set backs. Please pray for Mandy as she is very tired and missing her kids a lot. She goes back to her doctor tomorrow.
Also, please continue to pray for the kids. They are really starting to have a hard time. They miss their mommy and want her to be home with them. Pray that they would be able to undestand why she has to be in Peoria and pray that God would give them the strength to be emotionally strong right now.
Love, Julie and Alyssa
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment