Tuesday, December 2, 2008

In God's timing

We are very excited to meet our sweet Andersen. Somtimes the waiting part can be hard. I have been on strict bedrest now for 3 weeks trying to make sure everything is being done to get Andersen as far as he needs to be healthy and strong. The Dr.'s run all there tests everyweek, we have lots of appts, I take daily medicine and injections, and constantly rest and laydown. This somehow reasurres us that WE are doing whatever we humanly can to control Andersen's birth. I was even very frustrated yesterday when my dr and I disagreed about which week would be best for Andersen to safely arrive. Then you have to sit back, take a deep breath and remember excuse me I am NOT in control of this situation. My pregnancy alone is a miracle, let alone how far we have come, and how healthy Andersen is thus far. He is a miracle and a fighter! God has known every second of his life from his first breath to his last. God knows how many days till my sweet boy arrives. His timing is maticulous and perfect. No amount of appointments, medicine, and tests will change that. There is such peace in knowing that God is holding Andersen in His hands and will arrive in His timing! We are VERY excited to meet this beautiful boy that God has so abundantly blessed us with. Thank you God for being in control and taking care of every detail!

2 comments:

Jen said...

A blog - how cool! I didn't know his middle name either - I love it!! Your post is beautiful, your perspective is so right-on, although I'm sure it's hard to live it moment by moment. We're praying for you and praising God for His answers and for the awesome faith He's filling you with!!

Kristi said...

Mandy,

Very nicely put! God is good...ALL the time, and his timing IS perfect. He promises not to give us a spirit of fear, but one of victory and strength. You are constantly in my prayers, and I LOVE that you are now blogging to keep us updated!

Love ya girl!

...now, it's off to school to sit in or Korban's OT, we wrote one extra half hour w/ me into the IEP each month!